2014

2014

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The need for a Sabbath on a Tuesday.

Do you ever feel like maybe if I do absolutely nothing today, it will help me do everything tomorrow? Because I'm kinda feeling like I have LOTS of things to do, and this makes for little motivation when you don't really feel like doing any of it right now. I'm tired. And my mind has been working in extremes lately. And I hate that way of thinking. It really bugs me. A life being minimized by either/or thinking. Either I do this, or nothing. Either I don't do this, or everything. Trappings (said in a highpitched, singsong voice). My greatest hope is simplicity...and probably rest. I need all the mantras, mottos, trite saying's of every motivational speaker out there. And while I'm at it, I'll take it one day at a time;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment