These were the things I desperately wanted to do today.
Snip off the dead flowers from my coreopsis plants.
Miracle Grow feed my baby trees that are planted in pots.
Get the old toenail polish off my nails. YUCK!
Shave my legs.
Clean my ears.
Get the dishes out of my kitchen sink.
Grocery shop.
Buy an itunes card.
Burn a Going to Asheville for Memorial Day Weekend cd.
Cut off some of my fresh basil and make pesto.
Work on a poem.
Pick up Anne Lamott's new book that I have on hold at the library.
Copy down a qoute that I loved about the word "wonder".
Take pictures of a collage I did on my idea of prayer.
Share that picture with you.
I did a quarter of these things. The rest will have to wait. The world spins on:-).
If I don't get to another blog post before Memorial Day weekend I want to make sure to tell you--be sure to thank a veteran...this holiday is about them.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment