Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Oh, no, she didn't.
Ess Gee went on an emergency call for work, helping out a resident who needed it. She was an African American, Southern, older lady. She asks Ess Gee all kinds of questions--"Are you married? How long? Have kids?" Then she asks him, "Where did you meet your wife?" Ess Gee responded, "At a bible study." She said, "Oh, so you're a church going boy?" Ess Gee, "I try to be." Then she brings up a past fellow employee of Ess Gee's and said she asked, we'll call him Tim, if he attends church. Tim told her, "I'll go to church when they get a smoking section." She said, "I told him if he doesn't start going, he's gonna find himself in a real smoking section." My, oh, my, oh, my:-). That's a classic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment