Sunday, September 26, 2010
I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, My Goodness! I feel like I am bursting with things to say, because it has been so long since I have said them here. I might have thought them, or said them briefly in conversations, but I am itching to write. There's nothing like a slight twist to the ankle to slow you down long enough to make you come back to what you are made of. I am always very aware of what I am most attracted to when the Mighty List Of Things To Do has dwindled down and now I have my own time, my own energies, my own quiet moments. It's in those times that I lay down and listen to music, and not all kinds of music, but maybe one song, over and over again. Like Kenny Rogers "You Decorated My Life". I write letters to people I love. Or send postcards. I write down quotes I love in my journal. I write on this blog. I look at other people's blogs. I PRAY...and I've so missed praying, just praying for the smallest detail. When I am busy I do this sort of inbetween prayers, where you think of something and mention it, but when I really, really get to, get to pray, I LOVE just sitting and going over the people I love with words, songs, offerings and saying their deeply cared for name to God. I am taking a break=today, tomorrow, and Tuesday to rest my ankle. S0mewhere in me is the belief that twisted ankles are made to slow down overly busy people. I am almost, almost grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment