There's a little girl about 4 years old that occasionally rides around our complex on her scooter. She asks a lot of questions to anyone around. She asked me one day, "Is your dog your kid?" To which I soundly and specifically responded, "No, he's our dog, we love him, but he's our dog".
The other day though, I step outside with my hands full of recyclables, keys, library books and Riley's leash was not quite yet wrapped around my hand and he decides to go running after something and everything I have goes flyin' everywhere and I find myself yelling at the top of my lungs, "RILEY JAMES!!!!!!!!", I had to laugh at myself and be a bit embarrassed. I can honestly say that I have never heard anyone yelling at their dog to include their middle name...only parents do this...with their children:-).
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment