2014

2014

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Coffee Shop Talk

I was standing in line at a coffee shop, two ladies were in front of me ordering their drinks.  There were a lot of questions exchanged between the barista and the ladies..."Skim milk?  Whipped Cream? You said you wanted the large?"  It took a little while, but I was in no rush.  One of the women comes back to where I am standing.  She says, "Because you have been waiting so long for us to say our order, may I tell you a joke?"  I'm always down for situations such as these because they are random, funny, sometimes awkwardly funny.  I say, "Sure."  She then says,
  "What is the cheapest kind of meat you can buy?"
I say, I don't know.
  She say, "Deer balls, because they are under a buck."

I said I will be sure to use that one:-).  Here you go.  For free.

No comments:

Post a Comment