Saturday, April 28, 2012
The List is Getting Longer
I sorta pride myself on being a pretty simple woman. Low maintenance. I don't need much to make me happy. I really do enjoy the little things in life, etc., etc..
But I have this one great dream. I have said before, IF Ess Gee and I had the money, I would seriously consider having a weekly massage.
That then became, IF Ess Gee and I had the money, I would seriously consider hiring a masseuse to come to the house weekly.
Then my "dream" expanded when I realized my love for chocolate cake:-).
...And I would love to have a fresh baked chocolate cake every week.
To, I would love to hire a personal baker.
And now, as I am getting ready to dry my really annoying long hair, my list expanded and I thought, I would love to add a personal hair dresser to dry my hair after it is washed." I totally skipped right over the weekly visit to the salon and went right to the actual professional in my house.
What am I becoming?!?!?!?! I hope there is still hope for me!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment