No, not really, but I'm totally proud of myself...if you can't tell:-).
My husband and I both have laptops now and I want to donate our desktop to a women's homeless shelter or Raleigh's Urban Ministries or someplace like that, BUT I needed to clear off our personal information before I do this. So this morning, I: put the files we are saving onto our external hard drive (never done that before), emptied out anything I had put in the Recycle bin (never done that before), deleted our cookies by referencing online instruction via my laptop (never deleted cookies before), BUT before I did that I needed to see what Microsoft Internet Explorer version we had (again found out that via laptop and again, I've never done the process before). So pretty much, I call myself a genius, because anyone who knows me, knows that my IQ ranks low for anything computer-y;-).
Now all I have to do is find out how to save all our Itunes songs, because when I went to drag (look at me using all this techy language--totally kiddin'!) the Itunes icon, it didn't bring with it our 350 songs, so I'll have to check into this. Argh! (as my friend JJ says). I probably should say an exasperated technological expression, but I think it's all used up:-).
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment