2014

2014

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jai-ism's.

Last night I got to speak with my 6-year-old niece out in California. She told me her Grandma Sweetie Pie, my mother, is going to be marrying off our family dog, an English Mastiff named Annie, to another English Mastiff, named Goliath. Annie will be having puppies. I know my mother wants to give Ess Gee and I one of her puppies, so I was asking my niece for name ideas. She vouched for either Sunshine or ChumChum. My mother piped in the background and offered Salami or Meatball...we are Italian, can you tell:-)? Tootsie Roll (my mother), Thor(my husband) and Uluff(my niece) were also tossed about. Clever, clever all the same. And then from out of the blue, my niece tells me this, "Did you know that an ostrich has a brain the size of a peanut?" And then she laughed. I did not know this, but I thought it would be a good piece of trivia to leave you with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment