2014

2014

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

These here are thoughts of someone who has the great luxury of a not very worried life.

At two in the morning is when you have the most existential thoughts:-). I found myself debating on what kind of blogging should I do:-). Should I make this a themed blog? Should I only write really smart things (said in a humble way, of course:-))? Should I share personal stuff? Should I post more things than one on a single day? Should I post daily? Weekly? Do others who blog experience these same questions:-)? I then decided to give up every one of those questions and do whatever I pleased without the existentialism:-). I like the freedom. Here's to not waking up at 2am, and here's to posting whenever, however I like:-). Bear with me, folks. To tell you the truth, when I drive my 45 minutes to and from work, I like to think of Blog Titles, and just how I would flesh them out into words. Does this make me a nerd blogger? I smilingly think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment