2014

2014

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Regular Walt Disney.

My husband, Ess Gee, (this is how he would like to be referred to in Humble Two Pennies. He kills me. He even told me how I could spell it!! For those who know him, you would definately find this humorous and cheesy!) says I like to name everything, and it wasn't until a few days ago did I fully agree. (Personally I just think this happens to you when you spend too many days in cold weather.) Ess Gee's truck is named Buck. Buck sometimes has an attitude, particularly when Ess Gee is driving I've noticed. My car is named Phineaus, aka Phin. She's speedy, but tries to obey the rules. Our home's heating system is affectionately called Henry. Henry takes such good care of us because right when we get into bed and shut ourselves into our bedroom he kicks on. He makes us feel like we are in a cocoon. He has been my favorite. I've even named imaginary animals we've do not yet (or if ever will) own. Like if we owned hamster's, there would be two. One named Peanut. One named Butter. After my favorite food. And if we get a dog (this will not be imaginary) his/her name will be Simma Astro Down [insert our last name]. If we ever bought ourselves a Toucan, which I could never imagine us doing, but if we did, Ess Gee even joined in on this, he said we can name the bird Toots Can. I can tell you right now, Toots Can would be my least favorite. My goodness, we welcome the Spring:-).

1 comment:

  1. We can send Sophie down for a visit--she loves to name everything too and is climbing the walls during these cold winter months!

    ReplyDelete