Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Okay.
So I currently work as a move assistant in helping seniors pack up their homes and we then unpack them the next day in their new homes. You see a thing or two when you pack for people. The occasional DVD tucked into an underwear drawer, food with a 12-year-old expiration date, skin lightener lotions from the 50's. Two days ago I start to pack up a book shelf that housed three labeled, ceramic jars behind glass doors. I look closer at the labels to see first name's and the last name of the couple I was packing up. The client was watching me as I eye-balled these jars. She said, "Be very careful with those." I ask, "Family members?" She says, "Our dogs...they will be mixed together with us when we go." This was definitely a first, first, first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment