2014

2014

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On my flight back home.

I just got back from A MOST WONDERFUL getaway with 6 of some of THE LOVELIEST women I know.  These are friend's I made my freshman year in college 17 years ago!!!!  I have loved them for many, many years, but what was so delightfully even better than expected was the fact that I super admire the women they are now, and the women they are growing to be.  They are hardworking mama's, sincere and earnest wives, thoughtful friend's, women who are loyal, fantastic and the list goes on.  I got to drink wine with them, pray with them, laugh with them, hug them, be myself with them.  Balm from Gilead-deliciousness.
  On my flight back home, strangely enough, I sat next to an old friend of Ess Gee's and I whom we had not seen for at least two years.  As he and I were talking, he brought up a quote his father gave him that essentially said this, "You are a reflection of five of the closest people you know."  And I know I've always said, "You attract what you are."  Hee, hee.  This gives me all kinds of hope.  I so love the friends of my right hand.  I really do hope to reflect you all in so many ways.    

1 comment:

  1. So happy you had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete