Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Missing out.
I feel myself trying to control the details and I miss out on the blessing. I feel myself overwhelmed by the unknown and I miss out on just trying to love now. I feel myself trying to protect my life and I miss out on the message that it ain't about me. I do a lot of my life with my hands out, feeling for the things around me, and then taking such small steps to keep myself contained. But what I am realizing is that maybe I'm gonna have to get a little messier, feel a little bit more speed, and stop digging my heels in the ground. My life feels hurried enough, and here's me trying to slow it down, but the ways in which I try are unsuccessful to my whole entire being. I think I'm gonna have to trust this God in ways unsure. One way in which I do that is by remembering his name. Faithful One. The Rock. I somehow have to link this very obtuse woman to a very acute God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment